Fantastic that we've sold my TENS business, and now sold our house - the plans we've been working on for the past two plus years are all coming together.
Before Barry and I return to the waterways of UK on 19th March 2013, there's three more important things to do.
- Barry has to obtain his UK residency visa. We can't apply until three months before, so that'll be sent off in December
- Barry has to sell his shop 'ezimade' - he has an every increasing queue of people interested in buying it, such a cool way to work, so we don't envisage any challenges with that
- Completing my 'Diploma in Holistic Life Coaching'
On 16th March 2013, I'll be attending a graduation ceremony with 'Life Coach Associates Auckland'. However, I may not be able to actually take my Diploma certificate itself to the UK, as I need to have completed my 100 hours of client case study hours.
All I need is 3 more clients, each signing up to 8 one-hour sessions which can be weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or whatever suits the client and my availability. Face-to-face in Gisborne, or from anywhere in the world via Skype - so don't let distance put you off! I don't have to have completed all the hours before we leave, but it would be fantastic if I had all the clients signed up and being supported to live extraordinary lives while I'm living mine!
What is Holistic Life Coaching you may ask?
Well, the best sportsmen in the world would always have a great coach, supermodels would have their personal trainers, etc. For people who want to get the best of THEIR life, working with a Life Coach is a way of discovering what's stopping you and what you can change or put in place so you can - every day.
People who choose to see a life coach are not strange, they're everyday folk, just like you and I. They may:
- be at a crossroads in their life and need some direction
- find that they're repeating the same/similar patterns and going round in circles in their relationships or career
- be hitting a milestone age and feel that they haven't 'achieved' or 'done' what they thought they would have by then
- have so many options open to them they don't know which one to choose
- be so stuck with limiting beliefs from their past that they're too afraid to take risks or move forward/change
- be so busy they don't have time to even think about what they want anymore
- feel they're always caring for everyone else and rarely meeting their own needs, feeling guilty if they say 'no' to anyone
As we get older, we realise more and more how precious life is and that it's up to us to make the most of all there is to offer. It's not about working as hard as you can, for as long as you can, so that when (if) you get to the grand old age of 65 (or older), you may just have enough money not to starve. In the meantime you work long hours to pay for all the 'stuff' that if you really thought about it, you don't really 'need'.
I believe that the time to live is NOW, not waiting until we're old - though I certainly plan to be living a great life then as well!
So if you know of anyone who would grasp the opportunity of working with me as their Life Coach, or maybe you see the possibilities for yourself, please get in touch and I'll give you more information (see how to contact Sandra and Barry for my email address).
Awaken your life