Narrowboat AREandARE

From the 2009 & 2010 tantalising tales, traumas and stunning photographs of Barry (photographer) and Sandra (writer) from New Zealand aboard NB 'Northern Pride', to the stories of their 2013 return journey, purchase of 'AREandARE', progress on sustaining their live aboard continuous cruiser lifestyle, and Barry's quest to gain residency and 'Indefinite Leave to Remain' in UK ...

Thursday 8 May 2014

Come and visit us on Wordpress - our new blog!

We had an email recently from a blog follower saying he hadn't realised we'd moved our blog somewhere else - he'd been wondering why we hadn't posted on this one for a while.

So, in case you're also wondering where we've gone - you can now find us at www.barryandsandra.com

From that site, you can also purchase Barry's gorgeous waterways-related Greeting Cards and Digital Jigsaws - https://barryandsandra.com/greetings-cards-and-photography-shop/

Barry and The Home Brew Boat last weekend at St Richard's Festival, Droitwich



10 comments:

  1. Sandra...
    I think you'll find that your new blog is at www.nbareandare.COM
    Sorry,
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kevin - DOH! I'm a bit tired with looking after my dad and probably got mixed up with The Home Brew Boat which IS a .co.uk lol!

      I've changed it on the post, don;t be sorry, I'm thankful you let me know ;-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Sandra and Barry - just clicked on your link and got this message -

    Sorry 'www.nbareandare.co.uk' does not exist or is not available. Oops?

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol - funny but we've had the most comments for a long time for this tiny post, I may just make an error again on purpose lol! I wrote and scheduled the post last night and was a little tired, wasn;t able to check the link this morning when it was published.
      Great to see people are reading ;-)

      Delete
  3. Sandra, You need to change that link to .com

    http://nbareandare.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, fuddled brain last night when I scheduled the post ...
      Changed ;-)

      Delete
  4. Is there an RSS feed anywhere? I don't really want email notifications, but being able to put your blog into my RSS reader, along with the other dozen or so blogs I follow would allow me to keep reading your really interesting stuff (and looking at the great photos) the way I do now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nick
      I've added an RSS to the Wordpress blog - check it out and let me know if that's what you were asking for? ;-)

      Delete
    2. That's what I call service! It's working perfectly and you're back in my feed. Thanks!

      Delete